This weeks meals

I'm working on posting a weekly dinners video on YouTube.  I love watching these types of videos to get ideas for my own meal planning, new recipes, re-invented classics.  Here is a little teaser.
This is what we had Sunday.  Since it was Super Bowl Sunday I made a selection of party snacks.  My husband requested hot wings and I had wanted to make pretzel wrapped hot dogs for a while and now I had the perfect excuse.  Originally I was going to simply wrap the pretzel dough around the hot dog but after watching a video from Noreen's Kitchen I learned how to braid the hot dog into the pretzel.  Don't they look amazing?  Deviled eggs and some veggies round out the meal.  The game was a little underwhelming but dinner was excellent!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freezer Cooking (Batch vs Bulk vs OAMC)

Spiral Mittens Pattern and Tutorial

Whole Wheat Hamburger and Hot Dog Buns ~ (Dairy Free)