Crocheted Pangolin

I crocheted this pangolin free hand.  I seriously doubt I will ever write the pattern, this project was about 60% fudged, 20% dumb luck and 20% evil genius.

The yarn was Red Heart Boutique Unforgettable in the color Echo.  Never use this yarn for a free hand project.  It does not frog well.  I do like the finished object and I really like the subtle color gradations.

This was made for a contest, wish me luck!

[updated 5/9/14- Sadly my pangolin did not win, but it was so fun to make and super cute]
[update 10-18-19] This pangolin inspired Pernille Heelsberg to write up the pattern.  Now you can make your own pangolin friend!








I tried to lure my cat into the photo with catnip.  That did not work out well for me.


This post was submitted to:

Hookin on Hump Day Link Party on Moogly

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Halushka Recipe ~ Braised Cabbage and Dumplings